Potential high growth returns and capital protection
The Investec FTSE 100 3 Year Deposit Plan 48 is a three year structured deposit plan linked to the performance of the FTSE 100 Index (‘the Index’).
The objective of the Plan is to provide a full repayment of capital at the end of the three year term, plus a defined return of 12% provided that the Final Index Level (subject to averaging) is higher than the Initial Index Level.
If, at maturity, the Final Index Level is equal to or lower than the Initial Index Level, you will not receive a return but your original capital will be repaid.
The Plan is available for Cash ISA, Cash ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
Target return - 12% gross
Capital protected product*
- Eligible for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000 for an individual or up to £170,000 for a joint deposit account
- Investment term - 3 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £3,000
- Maximum 2013/14 cash ISA investment - £5,760
- Maximum 2014/15 cash ISA investment - £5,940
- Cash ISA transfers accepted
- Maximum direct investment - £1,000,000
- Also available to businesses, charities and trusts
- This Plan is not the same as a bank or building society deposit account and you may not receive your initial deposit in full if your capital is withdrawn early
Investment deadline ISA transfers: 28 March 2014
Investment deadline for 2013/14 ISA investments: 4 April 2014
Investment deadline for direct and 2014/15 ISA investment: 11 April 2014
*The return of your initial deposit depends on the ability of the deposit taker (Investec Bank plc) to repay your money.