The opportunity for up to 6.00% annual income
The Meteor FTSE Monthly Contingent Income Plan offers investors a 0.50% income payment each month, provided the value of the FTSE 100 Index at the end of the month has not fallen by more than 25% below its level at the start of the plan – that’s a potential 6.00% income each year. If the Index closes below this level, no income will be paid for that month.
The plan has a maximum term of 10 years, but also offers the opportunity to receive your initial capital back in full before then. This will happen if the FTSE has risen 5% or more at the end of each quarter (from year 2 onwards), in which case you will receive your income payment for that month, along with a full return of your initial investment – this means your investment ends early.
With income high up on the agenda for many investors, the ability to receive up to 6.00% per year, even if the FTSE falls by up to 25%, might be worth a closer look.
- Potential monthly income: 0.50% (equivalent to 6.00% annually)
- Potential to kick out (mature early) quarterly from year 2 onwards
- Capital at risk product*
- Investment term: Maximum 10 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment: £5,000
- Maximum ISA investment: £20,000
- No maximum for ISA transfers and non-ISA investments
- Available for Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfers: 14 August 2018
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by cheque: 22 August 2018
- Investment deadline for ISA investment by bank transfer: 29 August 2018
* The return of your capital depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Natixis) to repay the monies.
Reduced arrangement fee
For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company Limited, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your total investment.