This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Read more
Cash ISA: 7.25% potential income, capital protected

Cash ISA: 7.25% potential income, capital protected

23 March 2012 / by Oliver Roylance-Smith

“With income the clear favourite in the run-up to the end of the tax year, we at Fair Investment are proud to bring our debut launch to the market.

The Fair Investment Income Deposit Plan offers the potential to earn you 7.25% for each year the FTSE 100 remains between 4,500 and 7,250 (yesterday’s closing value was 5,892). If the FTSE moves outside of this range, no income will be paid for that year.

Not only is this rate market leading, but with the best longer term fixed rates paying around 4.50%, the plan offers the potential for an additional 2.75%. The plan also has a quarterly payment option, and with a strong credit rating provided by the Royal Bank of Scotland, provides an attractive balance of high income potential and capital protection.

You can also take advantage of your ISA allowance for both the current tax year and the next as well as transfer existing ISAs and make non-ISA investments.”

Oliver Roylance-Smith, head of investments and savings

Learn more and apply here for the Fair Investment Income Deposit Plan »

This is a structured deposit plan and is capital protected. There is a risk that the company backing the plan or any company associated with the plan may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated. In this event you may be entitled to compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), depending on your individual circumstances. In addition, you may not get back the full amount of your initial investment if the plan is not held for the full term. The past performance of the FTSE 100 Index is not a guide to its future performance.

If you are at all unsure of the suitability of this type of investment, both in respect of its objectives and its risk profile, you should seek independent financial advice.