This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Read more

Leeds BS launches new options bond

24 July 2006
The latest investment offering from Leeds Building Society is an options bond which pays up to nine per cent interest.

The unique split product automatically apportions the investors' money, with 40 per cent going into a Leeds Building Society deposit account and the remaining 60 per cent going into the Norwich Union portfolio.

"This product is ideal for customers looking for opportunities to benefit from stock market based investment returns whilst retaining guarantees of capital return, combined with the opportunity to earn up to 9 per cent until 1st August 2007," said Trevor Garside, head of financial services for Leeds.

The minimum investment for the product is £5,000 and customers are guaranteed a return on their money of at least their original outlay plus inflation. There is also provision for one withdrawal and closure without notice or loss of interest.

To read more about investment, click here.

track© Adfero Ltd