Compare AA Car Insurance
With AA Car Insurance you can choose from three different types of cover, each with their own features, costs and benefits, which means you can choose the right level of car cover to suit you. The three types of car insurance available include:
- Comprehensive Cover - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle for any accident, whether it was your fault or not.
- Third Party Fire and Theft - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle if it is stolen or damaged by fire. It also covers you for damages to the other person and their car if you are involved in an accident and it is your fault.
- Third Party Only - This type of car insurance covers you for damage to other people’s property and well as providing compensation for death or injuries caused by an accident that was your fault. It also covers you for damage and injury caused by your passengers.
Some of the features of AA Car Insurance include:
- Uninsured driver promise - You won't pay an excess or lose your no-claims discount if your car is hit by an uninsured driver and the accident isn't your fault. You just need to tell us the other vehicle's make, model and registration number.
- Named driver no-claims discount - Drivers named on your policy can earn their own no-claims discount if they take out an AA policy in the future.
- Breakdown cover special offer – breakdown cover is free for a year to new customers.**
- AA members get extra cover - Members get higher levels of cover when buying a car insurance policy – for example, you could get up to £500 cover for personal belongings in your car, which is double the amount available for non-members.
- Car insurance cover for driving abroad - As a Car Insurance policyholder you can drive anywhere in the EU, and in several other European countries, with the cover you enjoy in the UK, for up to 90 days during the 12 months of your policy.
- Option of ‘Pay How You Drive’ car insurance - Whether you're a young driver, newly-qualified or have driving convictions, you could save money on car insurance with an AA Drivesafe telematic insurance box.
- AA Rewards – Get exclusive discounts on a wide range of motoring, travel, food, home and lifestyle products. Simply register with AA Rewards to take part in events, enter competitions, redeem exclusive offers and receive regular email updates – all tailored to suit you. **
** Terms and conditions apply. Customers will receive a unique membership number via email within six weeks of purchasing their AA product. Simply click through from the email and use the number to register for Rewards – you'll also need to have at hand the postcode that was registered against your policy.
Apply online today to receive quotes on your cover and discounts on AA car insurance, or compare it with other deals. You can get car insurance quotes and apply online, or compare other car insurance providers using the table above and find the best deal for you: