Compare Abbey Insurance
Abbey Insurance (Now rebranded as Santander UK) offers customers competitive deals on insurance products, all of which can be arranged over the telephone or online. The Abbey insurance range includes:
Abbey Home Insurance
Abbey home insurance offers protection for your home and contents against things like fire, smoke damage, flood and storms, theft, vandalism and subsidence. Other features include:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- New for old replacement of damaged items
- A discount on your contents premium if you have security locks on your external doors and accessible windows or a professionally maintained burglar alarm
Option to take out accidental cover and cover away from home
Abbey Life Insurance
There are two types of Abbey Life insurance plans available to customers. Level Term Assurance ensures a specified amount of money is paid out if you die or, if you have chosen critical illness cover, it will pay out when you are diagnosed with one of the specified critical illnesses within a specified period. Decreasing Term Assurance - often referred to as ‘mortgage protection’ – steadily reduces cover each year at roughly the same rate as the outstanding balance on a repayment mortgage. Benefits of Abbey life insurance include:
- £100,000 worth of level term life insurance over 25 years costing around 35p a day
- Flexible options to fit with your protection needs.
- Your premiums are guaranteed to remain the same throughout the term
- A plan that allows you to choose life insurance only or critical illness cover (with life insurance at no additional cost).