Adverse Credit Loans
Around a fifth of the population have bad credit histories, so it is no surprise that there is now a whole market devoted to adverse credit loans. You may need to get an adverse credit loan if you have:
- Financial problems caused by redundancy or illness
- Difficult financial circumstances as a result of a marriage or relationship breakdown
- Previous mortgage arrears
- Missed credit card or loan payments
- A County Court Judgement (CCJ)
Adverse credit loan rates tend to be higher than standard loan rates, because the lender is taking on more of a risk with a sub prime borrower; Use the tables above to find a selection of UK adverse credit loan deals.