Compare Credit Cards »
If you want to apply for a credit card online, then keep a few things in mind. There are many types of credit card out there, offering a wide range of different rates and conditions, so it is very important that you know what you want out of a credit card, and that you compare as many as you can so that you can see which offer the best deals for your requirements. When you apply for a credit card online, you could choose from:
- 0% interest cards - offering an introductory term of no interest which is good if you have an existing balance that you wish to save money on.
- Credit cards for bad credit – useful if you have bad credit and want to rebuild your credit rating.
- Prepaid credit cards – good for avoiding debt and easy to get.
- Lifetime balance transfer cards – good for paying off a balance at a low interest rate over the lifetime of a card.
- Cashback cards – good if you promptly repay your credit card bills to avoid accruing interest.
And there are many other cards, with a variety of rates, options and limitations to choose from; before you apply for a credit card, check out our FREE comparison table which compares credit cards online so that you can choose the best one for your needs.