Aviva Annuities - Get up to 40% More Annuity Income…
Aviva annuities are suitable for both pensions and investments depending on what you are looking to achieve. An annuity gives you a guaranteed income for life, and is commonly purchased at retirement. Using a lump sum from your pension fund or savings to buy an annuity means you don't need to worry about budgeting for an unknown period of time. As one of the UK's leading providers of annuities Aviva understand what matters and can tailor an annuity for you. Aviva is a leading provider of annuities, currently paying out annuities to more than 350,000 customers and constantly monitoring the market to ensure they offer competitive prices.
Aviva annuities include options such as:
- Pension annuity
- With profits pension annuity
- Immediate life annuity
Other Aviva retirement products include:
- Income drawdown
- Fixed term retirement plans
Choosing an annuity
Once you have bought an annuity it cannot be changed. It’s therefore important to understand the different annuity options to help you choose what’s right for you. For example:
- Do you want your pension income to be passed onto your dependants after your death?
- Do you want a fixed income for life, or one that changes over time to reflect ongoing changes in the cost of living?
- Do you have any existing health problems or lifestyle factors which could mean that you qualify for extra income from an enhanced annuity?
To help you get the best possible annuity, you need to consider your financial needs both now and in the future. You don’t need an Aviva pension to purchase an annuity from the company - you are legally entitled to use your pension money to buy an annuity from any provider you wish. By shopping around for the best deal (often referred to as the open market option) you may be able to improve your retirement income over the long term.
Thinking of buying an Aviva annuity?
The Fair Investment Annuity Service can help with:
- Up to 40% more annuity income (depending on your pension provider)
- Information on different types of annuity arrangements
- Assessment of your circumstances to find the most suitable type of annuity for you - or to find out whether there are any other options more suited to you
- Information on lifestyle annuities – such as enhanced annuities and impaired life annuities
- Comparing Aviva annuity rates to ensure that you maximise your annuity income
- Explaining the options available to you and ensuring that you fully understand them
- Helping you with the relevant paperwork to ensure that you annuity is processed smoothly
To compare Aviva annuity quotes with a wide range of annuity options and find the one that’s right for you, use the comparison tables below: