Have you ever thought about what might happen if you get incapacitated and are not able to work any more? Aviva Income Protection will pay you a monthly tax free income replacement to compensate for your losses and help keep up your standard of living. Aviva Income Protection offers the following benefits:
- It replaces a proportion of your income, typically up to 60% of your gross earnings up to £120,000 per year to help with your living expenses.
- The insurance benefits are tax free and linked to the Retail Price Index which allows you to keep up with the growing cost of living.
- You decide when you would like payments to start and if you want to increase your insurance benefit.
- Rehabilitation benefit and proportionate benefits providing compensation for reduced earnings.
- Aviva Income Protection can provide cover for housepersons for up to £12,000 per year.
Use the link below to find out more about Aviva Income Protection or compare policies from other providers.