Why choose AVIVA van insurance?
Up to 1/3 off with Aviva MultiCar when you add a second van or car - 20% of our customers are expected to receive the maximum discount***.
*10% of customers buying comprehensive van insurance with us from February to April 2015 paid this price or less for our standard cover (excluding optional extras). The price you will pay depends on individual circumstances, cover chosen and payment method.
**Excludes optional extras, minimum price applies.
***Up to 1/3 off applied to the cheaper of the two vehicle insurance prices. Discount does not apply to optional extras. Maximum 1/3 discount available on policies with either one driver, or two drivers who are domestic partners using their vehicles only for social domestic and pleasure.
Policy options for your van insurance include:
- Third party only insurance – this is the minimum level of vehicle insurance required by law in the UK and covers damage to property or injury to others caused by your vehicle. However, it doesn’t cover damage to your own vehicle.
- Third party fire and theft – this type of insurance covers the same things as third party only insurance, with the addition of cover for damage to your vehicle by fire or the loss of your vehicle through theft
- Comprehensive insurance – this type of insurance will cover you for the same eventualities as third party fire and theft, plus loss or damage to your vehicle, personal effects cover, windscreen damage, accidental damage, and even medical expenses.
- Telematics insurance – this type of insurance involves installing a ‘black box’ in your vehicle that tracks how you drive, meaning that you could receive cheaper premiums for showing safe driving behaviours
Aviva Van Insurance Optional Extras
With Aviva van insurance, you can opt for various optional extras in addition to the standard policy features. These include:
- Extended foreign use cover
- Protected no-claims discount
- Emergency replacement van cover
- Legal services and advice