AXA personal health insurance is one of many options open to you if you want complete peace of mind about receiving prompt access to diagnosis and treatment when you need it. NHS treatment can mean long waiting lists, so private healthcare is a good investment if you want to be seen quickly and at a location that is convenient for you. AXA personal health insurance offers basic to comprehensive, and has a good reputation as one of the largest providers in the UK.
With basic care, you would be covered for such things as:
- Surgical procedures and hospital charges
- X-rays, MRIs, and CT scans
- Diagnostic tests
- Complimentary treatment such as physiotherapy
More encompassing policies include the above with the addition of:
- £800 annually to cover out-patient diagnostic tests
- Specialist consultation fees
- No annual maximum for out-patient treatment
- Unlimited cover for out-patient, in-patient and day-patient psychiatric care
- Cover for certain pre-existing medical conditions
Get a quote today to see if AXA personal health insurance could be the right healthcare option for you.