AXA private health insurance is one of many policies available to you if you want prompt access to diagnosis and treatment when you need it. Private healthcare is a good investment if you want to be seen quickly and at a location that is convenient for you, as NHS treatment can mean long waiting lists. AXA private health insurance offers basic to comprehensive cover, and has a good reputation as one of the largest providers in the UK.
With basic cover, you would be covered for such things as:
- Surgical procedures and hospital charges
- X-rays, MRIs, and CT scans
- Diagnostic tests
- Complimentary treatment such as physiotherapy
More encompassing policies include the above with the addition of:
- £800 annually to cover out-patient diagnostic tests
- Specialist consultation fees
- No annual maximum for out-patient treatment
- Unlimited cover for out-patient, in-patient and day-patient psychiatric care
- Cover for certain pre-existing medical conditions
AXA has a wide range of policies that can be tailored to your needs. Get a quote today and see if AXA private health insurance has a policy to suit you.