Bad Credit Unsecured Loans
If you need to borrow money but have a poor credit history and do not own your own home, you might have to consider bad credit unsecured loans. These are designed for people with a poor credit record and can allow you to access the money to need while also potentially helping you to rebuild your credit score.
Homeowners with bad credit may choose adverse credit homeowner loans
or opt for an unsecured loan. An unsecured loan may be a more attractive option for homeowners because it means they do not have to put their home at risk if they default on the repayments.
Advantages of bad credit unsecured loans
Bad credit unsecured loans can allow you to:
- Borrow money when other avenues are closed
- Access competitive fixed rates of interest
- Rebuild your credit history
Restrictions on bad credit unsecured loans
There are several important things to consider before applying for a bad credit unsecured loan:
- You might not be able to borrow as much as with a homeowner loan
- Interest rates are higher than on mainstream loans and bad credit secured loans
- You can damage your credit further if you miss payments
Find the best deals on bad credit unsecured loans
The best bad credit unsecured loan for you will depend on your needs, such as how much you want to borrow, over what term, and exactly how bad your credit status is. Use the loan comparison tables above to help you find you the best deal for your personal circumstances and borrowing requirements.