Compare Bank of Ireland Buy To Let Mortgages
The bank of Ireland offers buy to let mortgages on the following criteria:
- Up to £2 million loan advance
- Interest calculated - Monthly
- Maximum age of borrowers - Individually assessed
- Up to 75% LTV
- Lending Coverage - Northern Ireland
- Minimum property valuation - £40k
There are many things to think about when choosing a property with the purpose of renting it out, including:
- The right location is crucial. Find an area where buy to let properties are popular.
- Think about the properties features. For example, a professional may not have time to maintain a garden. A garden may add more money onto the property and would be unnecessary.
- Think about how the condition. Older homes generally require more maintenance, which could prove to be costly.
- Think about your target group (families, couples, pet owners etc.).