Bank of Scotland Loans
A Bank of Scotland Loan makes rolling outstanding credit into just one manageable monthly payment quick and easy. Which loans are available to you can depend on your credit history and how much you want to borrow.
Bank of Scotland loans features:
- Borrow up to £25,000 and repay over 7 years
- Have fixed loan repayments so you always know where you stand.
- Take a 3 month repayment holiday
- Get loan protection to safeguard repayments from sickness or redundancy
- Overpay as much as you like
- No arrangement fees
- No charge for early repayments
To apply for a bank of Scotland personal loan you need:
- To be an existing Bank of Scotland customer for at least three months
- To be in paid employment and not in full-time education
- Not to have been declined credit in the last month
- Not to have an adverse credit history
Bank of Scotland personal loans are only available to existing customers. If you are already a BoS customer, see if a Bank of Scotland personal loan is the right one for you; compare it with a number of other deals on the market using the tables above.
To find out what your repayments of a Bank of Scotland loan could be you can use the Bank of Scotland loan calculator. You just need to enter how much you want to borrow and the length of the repayment period and the Bank of Scotland loan calculator will give you an estimate both how much your monthly repayments would be as well as what the loan will cost you in total. This is just an estimate however; the actual annual percentage rate you are offered should you apply may differ from the one the calculator used. This is because lenders will tailor what APR they are willing to offer a client based on an assessment of their credit score and other financial factors such as; how much they earn and if they have any other credit commitments.
Bank of Scotland graduate loan
If you have recently graduated and have a Bank of Scotland Graduate Account a graduate loan may be better suited to your needs.
Bank of Scotland graduate loans feature:
- Loans from £1,000 to £10,000
- Competitive rates of interest
- Repayment periods over 1 to 5 years