With a Barclaycard loan, you could benefit from a price guarantee – if you find a loan on the same terms with lower monthly repayments, Barclays will match it and give you £50.*
With a Barclaycard loan you can:
- Borrow between £1,000 and £35,000
- Borrow over a term of 24 to 60 months
- Borrow at the same rates regardless of whether you’re planning on using the loan for a car, home improvements, or something else entirely
- Manage your budget easily with fixed monthly loan repayments
- Get an instant online indication of the loan limit you might be offered, without affecting your credit rating, using Barclays Online Banking
In order to be eligible to apply for a Barclayloan personal loan, you must:
- Have held a Barclays current account for at least seven months
- Have paid at least £1,000 into the account each month
- Have a good credit history
The interest rate you are offered will be based on your personal circumstances, on the amount you wish to borrow, and on the period of time you wish to borrow for. Interest is calculated daily on the outstanding loan balance.
Repaying your Barclaycard loan early
You can repay your loan early in full or in part at any time, although you will be charges any interest that is due plus a fee equal to 30 days’ interest.
If you’re wondering what your repayments of a Barclays personal loan would be you can use the Barclays loan calculator to get an idea, you just need to enter the desired loan amount and repayment length and the calculator will give you an estimate of what your repayments might be. The Barclays loan calculator can only give you an idea however, this is because if you go ahead and apply for a Barclays loan and you are accepted the actual annual percentage rate offered will be tailored to your specific financial circumstances, once the bank have assed your credit score and other factors such as how much you earn and if you already have and credit commitments.
Before you take out a loan
If you are thinking of taking on a loan of any type you need to consider that loans are long term commitments usually taking years to fully pay off. You therefore want to ensure you are getting the best loan you can to suit your specific needs. The comparison tables above will allow you to compare loans from many different lenders to help you see if you can find the right choice for your needs.
*terms and conditions apply