Get business mortgage quotes...
Barclays is a UK based banking and financial services company that operates globally. They offer a wide range of financial products and solutions, including Barclays business mortgages.
Although Barclays offers business mortgages, it is important to remember that you could potentially get a better deal elsewhere by shopping around. Our partners at B2B Mortgage could provide you with a comparison on business mortgage deals, taking details of your business into consideration to find a business mortgage suited to your needs.
B2B Mortgage could offer you the following with their service:
- Access to mortgage deals from a wide range of providers across the UK
- Knowledge and experience of the business mortgage market
- No broker fees
Here is a brief outline of Barclays’ business mortgage deals, although the terms of this could vary depending on the nature of the business:
- Offers business mortgages to either buy premises or release capital tied up in your existing premises
- Minimum mortgage loan £25,000
- Repayment periods available from 1 to 25 years
- Interest only option for the first 3 years; as well as the option to apply for a subsequent 1 year interest only period later in the mortgage term
- Choice of variable, capped or fixed interest rates
- Fixed rate terms between 1 and 10 years available
- Up to 80% loan to value (LTV) available, although this could come with limitations depending on the business sector
- There are lending fees which can be added to the loan
- Early repayment charges can apply