Barclays’ student accounts offer students what they need – not pointless free gimmicks, but useful things like an interest-free over draft , easy access to your accounts and money when you need it. Advantages of the Barclays student accounts include:
- Up to £2,000 interest-free over draft
- In-branch student relationship managers for when you need someone to talk to face-to-face
- A connect card with a daily withdrawal limit of £300
- Online and telephone banking
- Mobile banking and top up your mobile at ATMs
- A graduate account when you finish university
Student bank accounts can vary from one provider to another in what they offer, such as different interest rates, terms and conditions. Compare them with other providers and see if Barclays’ student accounts seem like the best deal for you while you’re enjoying your student days.