Barnsley Savings Accounts
We don't have any Barnsley Building Society savings accounts on offer at the moment, but our comparison service can help you find the best savings deal for your needs - see below to compare our pick of the top deals on the market and apply online:
Features of Barnsley Building Society Savings Accounts
With Barnsley Building Society savings accounts, you can choose from a range of instant access and notice accounts, depending on your needs. Barnsley Building Society is part of one of the UK’s biggest Building Society, the Yorkshire, following a merger in 2008. The Barnsley has been in operation since 1853, helping local people to buy their own homes. Some of the Barnsley Building Society savings accounts on offer include:
- Fixed rate bonds - Monthly and annual interest options. Save as little as £1,000 or as much as £2,000,000
- Triple Access Saver – make up to three withdrawals per year
- Instant savings account – Open with just £1 and make as many withdrawals and deposits as you like with no penalties and no notice period
- RSPCA savings account - earn a variable interest rate while also supporting the RSPCA. A donation of 0.25% of your average daily balance will be donated to the RSPCA each year.
- Accounts for young savers
- Online-only accounts
- Regular savings accounts
Before you choose a Barnsley savings account, why not compare a number of leading UK deals? Apply online straight away, or see the table above to compare rates.