When looking for Bed & Breakfast insurance quotes it is important to remember that an ordinary home insurance policy for buildings and contents is not always adequate. Although a domestic policy will cover the basics, it will not necessarily take into account the liabilities that a specialist Bed & Breakfast Insurance policy would, such as:
- Full accidental damage cover for damage caused by you and your family and any damage caused by paying guests
- Public liability cover to include your paying guests
- Full theft cover for if a guest stole from you
- Cover for guests personal belongings
- Cover for loss of income in the event of a fire, storm or flood
If you haven't got all of this cover in place you could be leaving yourself vulnerable in the event of a claim. Premierline There is a wide range of optional extras available, allowing you to tailor each policy to meet your needs.
Check out the table below for some of the latest business insurance deals and get quotes for B&B insurance.