Find the best buy mortgage deals for you
The best buys on mortgages are generally found by researching offers from as many providers as possible. As a result of this, you may like to take the time to compare the mortgage market in order to find a mortgage deal that is ideally suited to you. There are a number of different types of mortgage that you may come across during your search for best buy mortgages. You may wish to consider the following:
- Whether you would like a fixed or tracker interest rate
- Which payment option you would prefer, repayment or interest only
- Whether an offset mortgage could be beneficial to you
- Look out for initial discounts and offers, but always consider the long term costs.
As you look for best buys on mortgage deals, you may find the following tips helpful:
- Shop around with a number of different providers and compare mortgage deals to ensure that you would be getting the most out of your money.
- Work out how much you could reasonably afford to pay towards your mortgage each month, it is also advisable to consider long term costs as well as initial set-up costs.
- Get together as large a mortgage deposit as you possibly can.
- Use a mortgage calculator to assess how much each mortgage could cost you.
- Ensure that providers would view you as an the ideal lending candidate by checking that your credit rating is of a good standard and by being able to prove that you have a regular, stable income.
- Our mortgage comparison tables below include details of a number of different best buy mortgage deals. You may like to have a look at each of these to compare benefits and features of the different offers that are currently available:
The best buy mortgages are to be found by shopping around and finding the one with the right features for you - we make this easy by comparing deals for you. Whether you see something as a best buy mortgage deal will depend on your circumstances. Factors to consider include:
- The interest rate
- The loan to value ratio
- Repayment period
- Overall cost of the mortgage
Speak to an adviser who will be able to point you in the right direction of the best buy mortgage deals for you.