Compare Credit Cards »
Choosing the best credit card is something only you can do. A good credit card will be one that fits your personal needs and circumstances, with features and a credit limit that will give your finances extra security and flexibility.
Companies and banks offer a range of different credit cards for many different types of customer. These can include low interest, bad-credit or balance transfer credit cards. There are also an increasingly popular range of cards tied to different groups or organisations, such as football club credit cards or student credit cards designed specifically for those at universities.
Features to look for include:
Rates of interest/APR.
- Rewards, such as points, airmiles, discounts and cashback.
- Introductory rates on purchases or balance transfers.
- Hidden fees and costs in the small print.
- Credit limit.
- Fraud protection and security.
- Online access and features.