The best musical insurance cover will protect the musician and their instruments from damage, loss, and theft, as well as providing third party liability for claims made against you by other people and damage to other people's property. Instrument insurance is a valuable investment, especially if you wouldn't be able to afford a replacement without it. A good musical insurance policy will provide:
- New for old replacement
- High value replacement cover
- No excess unless you wish to lower your premium
- Personal accident cover and third party liability
- Hire cover with optional extras such as breakdown cover and ‘in vehicle’ cover
- Cover when your instrument is abroad
Click on the link below to get a quote and see if it's the best musical insurance cover for you.