Get Best Remortgage Offers
For many people, remortgaging can be a useful way of saving a significant amount of money, or can be used to find a more suitable mortgage deal. If you are thinking about finding extra cash to fund an extension, pay for university fees or simply want to free up some cash or get a better deal on your mortgage, you could consider remortgaging your home. There are thousands of mortgage deals to choose from, but with our free service you can compare the whole market quickly and simply by filling in one form. Our remortgage service offers the following:
- Best remortgages in the UK based on your requirements
- Remortgage rate information from across the market
- Different deals including, fixed rate, discount, cashback, tracker and capped mortgage deals
- Fast professional advice from a network of qualified UK advisers
There are several different banks and building societies that could be willing to offer you a competitive deal on your remortgage. If you are looking for the best remortgage deal possible, then it is advisable that you take the time to compare the deals available to you from a number of different lenders.
Please use the mortgage comparison tables below for information on some the remortgage deals that are currently available:
There are two different repayment options available to customers.
Repayment mortgages involve paying a percentage of both the loan itself, plus interest every month until the property is completely paid for. They are highly popular due to the security and simplicity of owning your property outright at the end of the term.
Interest only mortgages only require you to pay interest payments each month, however at the same time you are expected to pay into a long-term savings plan which will then hopefully pay off your mortgage upon maturity.
It is also important for you to consider carefully the exact type of remortgage that you are looking for. There are several different types of interest rate deal that could be best for your remortgage. The main types of interest available are:
- Fixed rate – providing customers with fixed interest rates for a certain term as set out by the lender. As is it fixed, it may be slightly higher compared with the starting rate of many variable mortgages
- Tracker -Tracker interest rates are set in accordance with the Bank of England base rate, and may be subject to change during the course of the mortgage
- Standard Variable Rate (SVR) -SVR refers to the basic interest rate offered by a lender without any discounts; it is also subject to change.