Choosing the right insurance for a block of flats
Before committing to a particular block of flats insurance policy, it is strongly recommended to shop around as much as possible in order to find the best block of flats insurance that meets your needs. Finding the best block of flats insurance for flats is easy using our comparison service -you could save time and money. See the table above to compare some of the latest deals from leading providers, and click on the links to get quotes and find the right block of flats insurance for you.
What is covered by block of flats insurance policies?
Taking out an insurance policy on a block of flats will mean that you are protected from scenarios such as:
- Portfolio flat insurance – if you have own more than one block of flats you could find that it’s more convenient to insure all your properties under one policy
- Buildings Insurance
- Accidental Damage Cover
- Property Owners’ Liability cover
- Employers’ Liability cover
- Cover for thefts or attempted break ins
- Weather condition cover –insurance for events such as flooding or storm damage
- Cover for fire damage
- Cover for damage caused by vandalism
- Cover for frozen or burst pipes