Bradford and Bingley Life Insurance
There are two options when it comes to Bradford and Bingley Life insurance – term assurance and investment. Term assurance is often the cheapest way to buy life insurance, because you are only insuring for a specified time period – if you outlive the pre-determined term it won't pay out. But you can choose a life insurance policy that will pay out on:
- Death – whenever that might be – of the assured life
- Critical illness of the assured life
- Terminal illness of the assured life
- Ill health or injury of the assured life
Most life insurance policies have exclusions for things like age, pre-existing medical conditions and some dangerous occupations or hobbies.
Bradford and Bingley Car Insurance
If you buy your car insurance from Bradford and Bingley, you could save more than 25 per cent on your premium –in 2006, 92% of customers who switched to Bradford and Bingley saved money. Other benefits of Bradford and Bingley car insurance include:
- 5 per cent discount when you buy online
- Choose from comprehensive, third party fire and theft or third party only
- Courtesy car while yours is in for repairs
Bradford and Bingley Travel Insurance
There are some great online discounts available with Bradford and Bingley travel insurance, including 10 per cent off if you buy online. Basic cover from Bradford and Bingley is very competitive, and the policies are flexible, so you can choose the cover you actually need. Other benefits of Bradford and Bingley travel insurance include:
- Choose between single trip insurance or annual cover
- Free insurance for kids on family policies
- Annual cover available for people aged 79 and single trip up to 85 years
You can also add extras to your policy for winter sports and other activities like golf.
As well as life, motor, home and travel insurance, Bradford and Bingley also offers health insurance, buy to let home insurance and mortgage payment protection insurance.