Compare Business Mortgage Quotes
If you're looking for business mortgages, use our free service to get quotes and advice and get the best deal for your circumstances.
- Fill in the quick enquiry form
- A business mortgage advisor will contact you with advice and quotes
- You get quotes from leading business mortgage providers and the best deal for you
Just click on the link above to see what deals are available and get quotes for businesses mortgages.
Business mortgages are handled very similarly to residential mortgages, and are generally used in order to buy property in order to start or expand a business. Of course, buying a business property is a major financial commitment, and it is therefore important to conduct the appropriate research to get the right business mortgage deal for your circumstances.
Once the loan has been agreed on by both parties, the borrower is effectively entering into a fixed term contract whereby they must regularly repay the loan over a set period of time, or could risk having their property repossessed.
Although a large number of business owners may choose to rent a property in favour of taking out business mortgage, it should be remembered that if handled correctly, a mortgage may provide several useful benefits. The following are some examples:
- Regular payments on a mortgage may often be very similar or even cheaper than rent payments on a property; these cost savings could be significant over time
- Assuming all payments are handled correctly, the borrower is unlikely to be subjected to any substantial increases in their monthly payments; rent payments tend to increase at rent review period e.g. every 5 years
- Compared with renting, owning the property outright using a mortgage will generally allow the owner more freedom to make alternations and changes to the property.
Before choosing a suitable business mortgage, it is well worth considering the various different mortgage interest rate deals that are available. Such as fixed rate, variable, tracker, discounted etc, each may have different pros and cons.
If you are searching for a suitable business mortgage deal or advice on which route you should take, click on the link above to talk to an expert today.