Compare 85% LTV BTL mortgages
Some banks have began to offer mortgage with higher loan to values up to 85% again. Use our specialist buy to let service for latest deals.
If you are looking to buy a property for rental purposes, you may want to think about a number of factors, such as:
- The location of your property; you may want to look at which parts of the area are popular with those looking to rent.
- Which type of tenant are you looking to attract? (E.g. students, families, professionals.)
- The condition of the property; will you have to spend a lot of time and money of maintenance?
There are many buy to let at 85% loan to value mortgage deals around that could be right for you. It helps to compare a number of different mortgage deals so that you can make a fully prepared decision.
Purchasing a buy to let property is becoming an increasingly popular and lucrative investment. Some reasons for this include:
- Growth of UK population, the high cost of home purchase and more students.
- It is a long term investment.
- Interest rates are currently low.
A loan to value (LTV) mortgage is a percentage that indicates the size of the loan that you will be given in relation to your property’s value. An LTV mortgage also takes into consideration the deposit you have paid.
The size of your loan will generally depend on how much you put down in your initial deposit or the amount of equity tied up in your property.