The Cater Allen 3 ¾ Year Growth Plan 16 is a three year and nine month capital protected Structured Deposit Plan linked to the performance of the FTSE 100 Index (‘the Index’).
The objective of the Plan is to provide a full repayment of capital at maturity, plus 100% of any growth in the Index after 3 3/4 years, capped at 26% gross of your initial deposit. Growth in the Index is measured by comparing the Final Index Level (subject to averaging) to the Initial Index Level. If, at maturity, the Final Index Level is equal to or lower than the Initial Index Level you will not receive an investment return but your original capital will be repaid.
This plan is available as a Cash ISA, Cash ISA transfer, direct investment, as well as SIPP, and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
Potential return - 100% of any rise in the FTSE 100 Index after 3 ¾ years (capped at 26% gross)
Capital protected product*
Cater Allen is part of the Santander Group
- Eligible for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000 for an individual or up to £170,000 for a joint deposit account **
- Term - 3 ¾ Years
- Minimum single deposit - £5,640
- Maximum cash ISA deposit - £5,640
- Maximum direct deposit - £1,000,000
- Also available to businesses, charities and trusts
- This Plan is not the same as a bank or building society deposit account and you may not receive your initial deposit in full if your capital is withdrawn early
ISA transfer deadline: 1st March 2013
Direct investment and ISA deadline: 8th March 2013
*The return of your initial deposit depends on the ability of the deposit taker (Santander UK plc) to repay your money.
**Subject to the Scheme's eligibility criteria - see brochure for details. Most types of deposit business are covered up to a maximum of £85,000.