Features of Co-Operative Car Insurance
Some of the features and benefits available with Co-Op car insurance include:
- Savings of up to £142 on your car insurance
- Car insurance that has been 5 Star rated by independent financial research company Defaqto.
- Up to £127 savings on your premiums (dependent on age and type of cover chosen.)
- Up to 70% no claims discount for people with five or more claim-free years.
- 10% discount when you buy car insurance online.
- Guaranteed courtesy car as standard.
- Young drivers could earn discounts with Smartbox technology. Smartbox is a pay-how-you-drive telematic box that measures how safely you are driving. This could help you save on your car insurance as you earn safer driving points.
- Choose Co-Op EcoInsurance and you could offset 20% of your car’s carbon dioxide emissions - The Co-operative Insurance will offset 20% of your car's CO2 emissions by investing in global projects such as reforestation and renewable energy. You will also have access to repairers that recycle or reuse materials like body panels and plastic parts wherever possible.
You can also add a range of options extras to your car insurance policy, including:
- Motor legal expenses insurance (provided by Co-Operative Legal Services) – get up to £100,000 legal fees cover and access to a 24 hour legal helpline.
- Enhanced courtesy car cover – receive a premium courtesy car, even if your own vehicle is stolen or written off.
- Extended foreign usage cover – get up to 90 days’ single trip cover when you drive abroad
Get a CIS car insurance quote and apply online, or compare it with other leading car insurance quotes to make sure you're getting the best deal by using our table below: