Co-op car insurance could provide drivers with a number of benefits and discounts on comprehensive cover, including:
- Add our top level breakdown cover for just £34 in your first year (when purchased with Car Insurance) - includes Home Start (normally £60).
- 5 Star rated by independent financial research and software company Defaqto.
- Up to £127 savings on your premiums (the level of reduction you are entitled to will depend on risk features such as your age and the type of cover chosen.)
- Add premium breakdown cover for just £34 a year (normally £60)
- Up to 70% no claims discount for people with five or more claim-free years.
- 10% discount when you buy car insurance online.
- Courtesy car as standard.
- Young drivers could earn discounts with Smartbox technology. Smartbox is a pay-how-you-drive telematic box that measures how safely you are driving. This could help you save on your car insurance.
With Co-Op Car Insurance you can choose from three different types of cover, each with their own features, costs and benefits, which means you can choose the right level of car cover to suit you. The three types of car insurance available from Co-Op include:
- Comprehensive Cover - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle for any accident, whether it was your fault or not.
- Third Party Fire and Theft - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle if it is stolen or damaged by fire. It also covers you for damages to the other person and their car if you are involved in an accident and it is your fault.
- Third Party Only - This type of car insurance covers you for damage to other people’s property and well as providing compensation for death or injuries caused by an accident that was your fault. It also covers you for damage and injury caused by your passengers.