Types of car insurance
Confused.com allows you to compare a huge range of car insurance options – but before you buy it’s important to make sure that you’ve chosen the right type of car insurance for you. The different types of car insurance available from confused.com include:
- Comprehensive Cover - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle for any accident, whether it was your fault or not.
- Third Party Fire and Theft - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle if it is stolen or damaged by fire. It also covers you for damages to the other person and their car if you are involved in an accident and it is your fault.
- Third Party Only - This type of car insurance covers you for damage to other people’s property and well as providing compensation for death or injuries caused by an accident that was your fault. It also covers you for damage and injury caused by your passengers.
Depending on which car insurance provider you opt for, you could also receive some of the following extras and benefits with your policy:
- Discount when you get a car insurance quote online
- No claims discount if applicable
- 24-hour accident helpline
- UK-based call centres
- Use of a courtesy car if your own car needs repairs following a claim
- Breakdown cover
- Specialist insurance for young drivers
Compare more low cost car insurance deals using the table above, get a free quote, or apply online.