Debenhams Car Insurance
If you are looking to renew your car insurance you may be wondering if Debenhams can offer you the best deal.
Debenhams will supply you with a courtesy car as standard after an accident covered by your cover if your car is being repaired by an approved repairer.
Debenhams car insurance features:
- Comprehensive or Third Party Fire and Theft cover available
- Loss of or damage to vehicle dependent on cover
- Medical expenses up to £100 for comprehensive cover
- 90 days foreign travel within territorial limits at cover disclosed in schedule.
- Debenhams car insurance is arranged and administered by Eldon Insurance Services Limited
- No claims discount protection
- RAC Roadside and Recovery
- RAC Full UK Breakdown Cover
- RAC Full UK and EU Breakdown Cover
- Legal expenses
- Key care
- Mis-Fuel cover
- Replacement vehicle hire
Before you take out a policy
When taking out car insurance getting the best policy for you is vital both not only that you saving money but also that your policy includes the things you want it to.
Because of this shopping around trying to find the best plan for you is wise. You can use the comparison table above to see some of the latest deals from different providers who may be able to offer you a policy.
You could also click the link and fill in the online form to get quotes from a range of different insurers.
Think about the type of policy you want:
- Comprehensive Car Insurance - With this type of insurance you are covered to third parties but also to you and your own car and passengers in the event of an accident. This type of cover usually allows you to drive another car (may only be on a third party basis).
- Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance - In addition to covering third party liabilities, this cover also provides financial protection in the event of damage to your car in the event of fire or loss due to theft.
- Third Party Car Insurance - Third party car insurance is the minimum cover required by UK law on a vehicle used on a public highway. If you have an accident this cover will protect you from having to pay for damage to other vehicles. However you are not covered by any damage you cause to your vehicle or if the vehicle is stolen or for fire damage.
- Car Legal Expenses Insurance - Normally sold as an optional piece of coverage which provides you with additional cover for any legal expenses you may incur in the event of a dispute. For example if you were in an accident that was not your fault and you wished to claim back any uninsured losses and legal expense then this type of cover would help to cover that.