A home emergency insurance policy can protect you from:
- Plumbing and draining damage
- Boiler and heating failure
- Electrical problems
- Pest invasion
We strongly advise you to take the time to check that home emergency insurance is right for you. You may find that your buildings and contents insurance already cover the majority of damages that you wish to have protected, so take a look at your policy.
If you are considering home emergency insurance, you may want to think about a few key points:
- Find out if you already have the cover you need with your buildings and contents policy.
- Make sure your policy provides you with same day payments for repairs.
- Compare the market using our service and find the best home insurance quote out there for you.
- Make sure that you are not paying for extras that you don’t need as it could become more expensive than it needs be.