Health insurance for Ex-pats
If you are living or working abroad, you will need a competitive expatriate health insurance policy. Some insurers specialise in expatriate medical insurance, but they do not necessarily offer the most competitive deal. Our service searches the whole market for you and provides free quotes and advice, all it takes is filling in one simple form.
Tell us what you need and we will find you the best health insurance deals for expatriates, tailored to your circumstances. Different options you may want to see included into your cover are:
- Cash benefits if you spend time in hospital as an in-patient
- Surgical procedures, treatment, care, medication
- Emergency medical costs, rescue services and ambulance transport
- Costs of parents to stay in hospital with a sick child
- Disability compensation
- Health screening
- Optional extras such as travel insurance
Finding expatriate health insurance need not be difficult - just fill in our form and a professional advisor will call you back with quotes and policies suitable for your particular situation.