If you have tried to apply for a loan, credit card or mortgage and been unsuccessful but don't know why, it could have something to do with your credit report. Your credit report details your personal financial history. It holds information about any money you have borrowed, how reliable your repayments are and data about any outstanding court judgments you may have. Lenders use this information, along with application forms, to decide whether or not to lend you money.
Although the decision about whether or not to allow someone to borrow is up to the lender, with an Experian Credit Report, you can see what the lender sees and more, so that you can be ahead of the game when it comes to making an application. An Experian Credit Report allows you to check your financial details online to ensure they are up to date and reflect your credit track record accurately, and if they don’t, Experian can help you challenge any inaccuracies and justify any special circumstances - get your Experian Credit Report by clicking on the links.
With an Experian credit report, you will receive:
- unlimited online access to your Experian credit report
- the opportunity to review your credit history before you apply for credit
- e-mail or text alerts for early identity fraud detection
- free phone advice from credit reference specialists
- credit tips and tools to help you manage your finances
- the option to order your National Credit Score
- identity theft assistance and resolution
More than 14 million people worldwide have viewed their free online Experian credit report to allow them to make better-informed decisions when applying for credit, which in turn means they are more likely to get the deals they want. Apply online now for an Experian Credit Report.