Get the best fixed repayment lifetime mortgage deals
What is a Fixed Repayment Lifetime Mortgage?
- A fixed repayment lifetime mortgage allows you to take out a loan against the value of you home.
- You continue to own and to live in your home, but the mortgage is repaid from the proceeds of the property's sale when you die or decide to permanently move to residential or nursing care.
- Instead of paying interest on the loan, you simply agree to repay a fixed amount which is higher than the sum you borrow.
- You borrow the money as a lump sum, and how much you repay (agreed when the loan is arranged) will depend on your age and life expectancy.
- The lender might charge interest on the difference between the amount you borrow and the amount you will repay from the time you die until the loan is repaid.
With our friendly, simple service, you can:
- Fill in one quick form
- Be contacted by an expert who will explain the process to you
- Get specialist advice and quotes from across the market
A fixed repayment lifetime mortgage can really make a difference to your retirement by boosting your income without having to move out of your home.
We offer a no obligation service, so if you are aged 50 or older, then fill in the enquiry form today and see if a fixed repayment lifetime mortgage is right for you.