6.55% each year, even if the FTSE falls up to 20%...
The potential growth from the stock market is one of the main reasons that we choose to invest. But for those looking for investment level returns even if the market stays relatively flat or even goes down slightly, there are also options.
The Focus FTSE Defensive Kick Out Plan will kick out and return 6.55% for each year invested provided the level of the FTSE 100 Index is at or above the required level at the end of each year The required level is 100% of the initial index level at the end of year one, reducing by 5% each year thereafter for the next four years, down to 80% by year six. So the FTSE could fall up to 20% and you still receive a return.
If the Index closes below the required level each year, no growth return will be paid and your initial capital will be returned in full unless the FTSE has fallen by more than 40% at the end of the term. If it has, your initial investment would be reduced by 1% for each 1% fall and so you could lose some or all of your investment.
For those investors who are not confident that the FTSE will keep going higher in the coming years, this defensive investment could be interesting opportunity.
- Potential fixed payment of 6.55% gross for every year the Plan is active
- Capital at risk product*
- Investment term - Up to 6 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £5,000
- Maximum ISA investment - £20,000
- ISA transfers accepted
- No maximum total investment
- The Plan is available for Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts
- Investment deadline for ISA transfers: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by cheque: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by bank transfer: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
*The return of your capital depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Credit Suisse AG) to repay the monies.
Reduced arrangement fee: For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your original investment.