A potential 45% fixed return after 3 years, or twice any rise in the FTSE after six years...
If you think the FTSE 100 could be higher in the next 3 to 6 years, then the Enhanced Tracker Plan offers two opportunities to provide an attractive return on your investment.
The first opportunity comes after 3 years, when provided the FTSE has risen by at least 10%, you will receive a fixed return of 45% plus your initial investment back (your plan will then end). But if the FTSE is below this level, the plan continues for the full six years. It will then return twice any rise in the FTSE since the start of the plan, without any upper limit.
If at the end of the term the FTSE is lower than its value at the start of the plan, no growth return will be achieved and your original capital will be returned unless the FTSE has fallen by more than 40%. If it has, your initial capital will be reduced by 1% for each 1% fall, so you could lose some or all of your initial investment.
For those who think the FTSE might be higher in the coming years, this investment could offer an attractive balance of two high growth opportunities, along with some capital protection against a falling market.
- Potential fixed payment of 45% after 3 years, or 2 x FTSE 100 growth after 6 years
- Capital at risk product*
- Investment term - Up to 6 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £5,000
- Maximum Stocks & Shares ISA investment - £20,000
- ISA transfers accepted
- No maximum total investment
- The Plan is available for Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfers: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by cheque: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by bank transfer: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
*The return of your capital depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Credit Suisse AG) to repay the monies.
Reduced arrangement fee: For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your original investment.