The potential for 8.7% gross annual growth and early maturity
If you could achieve 8.7% growth plus a full return of capital in just 12 months, would that be a compelling investment proposition? Well that’s exactly what’s on offer from the latest issue of the Focus FTSE Kick Out Plan, and its proving popular with our existing investors.
The plan has a maximum term of six years, but will ‘kick out’ early provided the level of the FTSE 100 Index at the end of any plan year is higher than its value at the start of the plan. If it is, then you will receive 8.7% for each year invested (not compounded), plus your initial investment back.
If the FTSE closes below its start level each year, no growth return will be paid and your initial investment will be returned in full unless the Index has fallen by more than 40% at the end of the plan. If it has, your initial capital will be reduced by 1% for each 1% fall, so you could lose some or all of your investment.
So depending on your view of the FTSE 100, this plan could offer a compelling combination of high growth potential along with some capital protection if the market stays relatively flat.
- Potential fixed payment of 8.7% gross for every year the Plan is active
- Capital at risk product*
- Investment term - Up to 6 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £5,000
- Maximum ISA investment - £20,000
- ISA transfers accepted
- No maximum total investment
- The Plan is available for Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts
- Investment deadline for ISA transfers: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by cheque: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by bank transfer: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
*The return of your capital depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Credit Suisse AG) to repay the monies.
Reduced arrangement fee: For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your original investment.