Compare cheapest Ford Transit Van insurance deals
When you’re looking for Ford Transit van insurance, it’s important to shop around and make sure you find a deal that offers value for money and comprehensive protection for your Ford Transit van. Unless your Ford Transit van has been declared off road, you must have up to date van insurance or you could be liable for a fine or driving ban if caught uninsured.
As a Ford Transit van owner, you probably rely on your van for your livelihood, and specialist van insurers recognise this, with many insurance companies offering enhanced cover for goods or tools carried in the van.
Types of van insurance
Policy options for your Ford Transit van insurance include:
- Third party only insurance – this is the minimum level of vehicle insurance required by law in the UK and covers damage to property or injury to others caused by your vehicle. However, it doesn’t cover damage to your own vehicle.
- Third party fire and theft – this type of insurance covers the same things as third party only insurance, with the addition of cover for damage to your vehicle by fire or the loss of your vehicle through theft.
- Comprehensive insurance – this type of insurance will cover you for the same eventualities as third party fire and theft, plus loss or damage to your vehicle, personal effects cover, windscreen damage, accidental damage, and even medical expenses.
Find Cheap Ford Transit Van Insurance
Use our FREE comparison service that lets you look at deals from some of the UK's leading insurers to help you find the best Transit van insurance for your needs that offers comprehensive cover and good value for money. To help you compare quotes easily, we offer an online UK van insurance quotes service, which includes:
- Quotes from leading UK Transit van insurers
- A full selection of cover and pricing options
- Options and conditions tailored to suit many different types of business