Putting you in control of your investments
With the Fair Investment ISA and Investment Account you can transfer all of your existing funds and ISAs into one easy to manage area. Funds and fund ISAs you may want to transfer into could include: Popular funds Our Select 100 funds
There are many reasons why you may wish to transfer existing funds – some of the key considerations may include:
- Consolidation – if you have a number of funds or ISAs spread across different fund managers, you might want to bring them altogether in one place
- Investment performance – if investment performance is poor and options for switching with the fund manager is limited, and you may be looking for greater flexibility
- Charges – to switch investments with your current fund manager may incur initial charges up to 5.5%
Why transfer onto the Fair Investment ISA and Investment Account?
- Savings of up to 100% on standard initial charges – Up to 5.50% of the value of your initial investment
- Access to more than 2000 funds, from over 90 fund managers
- Consolidated view of all your investments in one place
- One consolidated investment statement each year
- Ability to manage your investments online
What can I transfer?
- Stocks and shares fund ISAs and funds (outside an ISA)
- Cash ISAs