Why choose GoCompare for van insurance?
Benefits of GoCompare van insurance include:
- Great savings – some GoCompare customers saved up to £257 on an insurance
- Customer promise - we're committed to helping you find you the right deal
- Quick and easy - compare quotes from over 45 brands in minutes!
- 97% of people could save on their van insurance
- Gocompare.com compares van insurance prices from 40 different insurance companies
- Both commercial van insurance and private van insurance quotes are available
- Buy with confidence – you won’t get the same policy cheaper by going direct
Types of van insurance available with GoCompare
Policy options for your van insurance include:
- Third party only insurance – this is the minimum level of vehicle insurance required by law in the UK and covers damage to property or injury to others caused by your vehicle. However, it doesn’t cover damage to your own vehicle.
- Third party fire and theft – this type of insurance covers the same things as third party only insurance, with the addition of cover for damage to your vehicle by fire or the loss of your vehicle through theft.
- Comprehensive insurance – this type of insurance will cover you for the same eventualities as third party fire and theft, plus loss or damage to your vehicle, personal effects cover, windscreen damage, accidental damage, and even medical expenses.
- Telematics insurance – this type of insurance involves installing a ‘black box’ in your vehicle that tracks how you drive, meaning that you could receive cheaper premiums for showing safe driving behaviours
Things covered by a GoCompare van insurance policy could include:
- 24 hour van accident recovery
- Medical expenses for injury caused in an accident
- Cover for a variety of van usage including carriage of own goods, carriage of goods for hire or reward, and haulage
- New for old cover on vans less than 12 months old
- Van Breakdown cover
- Cover for item carried in the van such as tools or goods
- Van windscreen repair or replacement
- Courtesy vans are often available in the event of an accident, providing that the van has not been written off
- Legal expenses cover - If you get into an accident in your van and it’s not that is not your fault, you will want to claim back your excess and other costs, for example vehicle hire, from the negligent driver. Most importantly, the recovery of these costs will maintain your no-claims bonus.
Use our FREE comparison service that lets you look at deals from some of the UK's leading insurers to help you find the best private van insurance for your needs that offers comprehensive cover and good value for money.