Investing in gold is not as complicated as you might think. Thanks to the internet you can buy and sell gold easily through a number of sites while also keeping a check on prices. See below to discover more about gold investments.
- It is a universal currency
- You are not subject to VAT when buying gold and it is stamp duty free
- A form of investment that can be passed on for generations
- It is unaffected by the depreciation in paper money
- The rarer the gold, the higher its value
- Value can increase even when the stock market level is low
Of course, like all commodities, the value of gold can fall as well as rise and unlike shares or savings accounts, gold does not provide you with any income.