Expat health insurance from AmEx…
Goodhealth medical insurance is healthcare protection for expatriates – people who are living or working abroad, outside of their home country. In association with American Express, Goodhealth medical insurance offers a full range of health insurance plans whether you are looking for individual, family, group or company cover.
Goodhealth medical insurance provides cover for:
- In-patient and day-patient care
- Oncology, CT and MRI scans
- Emergency dental treatment
- Evacuation and repatriation
- Routine or complications of pregnancy and childbirth
- Management of routine chronic illnesses
The level of care you receive is dependent upon which policy you decide to purchase, from basic to fully comprehensive. To make sure you find the right level of cover for you at the right price, compare quotes and get free advice using our free, impartial service - just click on the link below.