Hanley Economic Building Society savings accounts come in all shapes and sizes. Whether you can afford to save hundreds or thousands there will be a savings account for you. The full range of Hanley Economic Building Society savings accounts includes:
- Branch Regular Saver Account - Open from just £20 (£40 if joint) up to a maximum of £500,000, minimum monthly investment is £20 and maximum is £500, 5 penalty free withdrawals per Society year (1st Sept - 31st Aug), competitive interest. A postcode restricted account, check availability first.
- Instant Access Savings Account - Minimum balance of £100 and maximum of £250,000, competitive, variable interest rate. A postcode restricted account, check availability first.
- Fixed Term Savings Account - Available nationally, a long term investment of one or two years, invest a minimum of £5,000 (annual interest) or £10,000 (monthly interest) maximum balance of £250,000. A loss of 90 days interest will be applied to any amounts withdrawn.
- Notice 28 Savings Account - Open from £100 with a maximum investment of £250,000. Competitive interest rates, 28 days notice on withdrawals that will leave the balance under £5,000. Postcode restricted.
- Young Savers Account - May be held in trust by parent or guardian until child is 7, open from £10 with a maximum balance of £10,000, no deposits can be made of less than £1, no withdrawal restrictions or penalties, postcode restricted.