Millions of unlucky people have their musical instruments stolen each year, but at least if you have horn insurance then you are financially protected against loss, theft and accidental damage of your horn. You won't have to worry about scraping cash together to afford a replacement, and if you use your horn to earn an income, then it could save you money and hassle in the long run.
Musicguard, a specialist musical instrument insurance provider, covers £80 million worth of instruments for 10,000 musicians; they provide horn insurance which includes:
- New for old replacement cover for loss, theft or accidental damage of your horn of up to £250,000
- A choice of the area in which your horn is covered: UK, EU, 30 days worldwide or full worldwide cover
- Personal accident cover of £5,000 for injury and £10,000 for permanent disablement or death while playing or using your horn
- Third party liability of £1million as standard with the choice of upgrading to £5million which covers against your negligence
- Optional extras such as a 'hire' horn while yours is being replaced
Home insurance policies do not always include musical instruments, especially when they are taken out of the home, so if you take your horn on the road, it might pay to get it protected. Musicguard's price promise also means you get back double the difference if you find the same cover elsewhere for less within 28 days. Get a horn insurance quote by clicking on the link below.