The opportunity for 34% growth even if the FTSE falls up to 50%
The Investec FTSE 100 Defensive Growth Plan 10 is a six year structured investment plan linked to the performance of the FTSE 100 Index (‘the Index’).
The aim of the Plan is to provide a fixed return of 34% provided that the Final Index Level (subject to averaging) is equal to or higher than 50% of the Initial Index Level.
If, at maturity, the Final Index Level is lower than 50% of the Initial Index Level, you will not receive a growth return and your original capital repayment will be reduced.
Repayment of your capital is dependent on the performance of the Index. If the Final Level of the Index has fallen by up to 50% from its Initial Index Level then you will receive the full return of your original investment.
If however at the end of the plan, the Index has fallen by more than 50%, you will lose 1% of capital for every 1% the Index has fallen below the Initial Index Level. It should be noted that in this scenario at least 50% of your capital will be lost. As such, this investment is only appropriate for those investors willing to accept the risk that they may lose some or all of their capital.
The Plan is available for 2016/17 Stocks & Shares ISA, 2017/18 Stocks & Shares ISA, and ISA Transfers. It is also available as a SIPP and SSAS pension investments.
- Potential Return: 34% if the FTSE finishes above 50% of its initial level
- Capital At Risk Product*
- Investment term - 6 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £3,000
- Maximum 2016/17 ISA investment - £15,240
- Maximum 2017/18 ISA investment - £20,000
- ISA transfers accepted
- No maximum ISA transfer limit
- Also available to SIPP and SSAS pension schemes
- Investment deadline ISA transfers: 24 March 2017
- Investment deadline for 2016/17 ISA applications: 5 April 2017
- Investment deadline for 2017/18 ISA applications: 13 April 2017
*The return of your initial investment depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the Investec Bank PLC to repay your money.
Reduced arrangement fee: For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your original investment.