3.75% annual payments and a potential 22.50% growth return...
The Investec FTSE 100 Retirement Deposit Plan 11 (‘the Plan’) is a six year capital protected structured deposit plan linked to the performance of the FTSE 100 Index (‘the Index’).
The aim of the Plan is to provide fixed annual payments throughout the term of the plan. You will receive payments of 3.75% every year regardless of the performance of the FTSE 100 Index, taken from your initial deposit.
At the end of the six year term the remaining 77.5% of your initial deposit is paid to you. An additional return of 22.5% is also paid as long as the daily average Index level for the final six months of the plan is above 90% of the Initial Index Level.
The Plan is available for Cash ISA, ISA Transfer, and SIPP and SSAS pension investments.
- Fixed annual payments of 3.75%
- 77.5% remainder of initial deposit paid at end of term
- Potential 22.5% growth return at end of term
- Capital protected product*
- Eligible for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £75,000
- Investment term - 6 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £3,000
- Maximum ISA investment - £15,240
- ISA transfers accepted
- Also available to SIPP/SSAS
- This Plan is not the same as a bank or building society deposit account and you may not receive your initial deposit in full if your capital is withdrawn early
- Application deadline for ISA transfers: 2 December 2016
- Application deadline for ISA applications: 16 December 2016
*The return of your initial deposit depends on the ability of the deposit taker (Investec Bank plc) to repay your money.